Most Popular Products
1 onwards INR/Unit
- Supply Ability : 100000 , , Unit Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 100 , , Unit
- 1 onwards INR/Unit
- 100000 , , Unit Per Month
- 1-7 Days
The Impella 2.5 heart pump pulls blood from the left ventricle through an inlet area near the tip and expels blood from the catheter into the ascending aorta.
The Impella 2.5 device can be inserted via a standard catheterization procedure through the femoral artery, into the ascending aorta, across the valve and into the left
How It Works:
- The Automated Impella Controller is the primary user control interface for the Impella platform featuring a 10-inch high-resolution display. It controls the Impella catheter performance, monitors for alarms, and displays real-time hemodynamic and catheter position information.
- The new integrated purge system automatically sets the purge flow to maintain the purge pressure and eliminates the need to actively monitor purge pressures. Step-by-step on-screen procedures allow for quick and simple step-up and purge cassette procedures; featuring automatic priming, detection of connections, and automatic bolus at completion.
- The Automated Impella Controller can be powered by AC power or can operate on internal battery power for at least 60 minutes when fully charged.
Enter Buying Requirement Details
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.